Sir, in my heart there was a kind of fighting. That would not let me sleep

M A S S
I  N
M O T I O N
I T ' S   A   M A N ' S   W O R L D   A N D   Y O U   M E N   C A N   H A V E   I T


Wigan lad (and former Gladiator) David McIntosh has given us a lot of pleasure over the years. Like here in 2015, here in 2013here in 2012, and way back in 2008. If you care to trawl through the thousands of pictures contained within the KAOS Real Boys series, you'll find that everything is in proportion.


















Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site. The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

About the quotation in the title: "Confusion now hath made his masterpiece."William Shakespeare, English playwright, 1564-1616.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 7

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket